Sinus Lift Instrument Kit (Lateral or External Sinus Lift Curettes)
- The sinus lift describes a bone augmentation method of a pneumatized maxillary sinus. This procedure involves elevating the Schneiderian membrane from the bone using specially designed instrumentation, and and filling the created space with bone graft substitute. The design of the instrumentation has a significant role in the success of the procedure due to the fact that each instrument design provides a unique tactile sense as well as working tip angulation, both of which are needed to successfully elevate the sinus membrane without perforation.
- The sinus lifting instruments (elevators) LS1142/1-3 are for raising and simultaneously displacing the membrane cranio-medially (LS1142/3) in the sinus.
- LS1650/1 – LS1650/4 are single angled elevators
- LS1650/5 – LS1650/7 are double angled elevators
- LS1650/8 – LS1650/10 are applicators for handling and condescending the bone graft particulate
- All Instruments are manufactured by Carl Martin GmbH of Germany
The Sinus Lift Instrument Kit – LiquidSteel Contains:
- 10 Instrument Sterilization Cassette