W&H LED Implant Placing Handpiece :
W&H WS-75 L G, Mini LED+
Advantages at a glance:
- Trusted and Quality Implant Placing Handpiece from the world’s oldest handpiece manufacturer
- LED light is powered by an independent generator built into the contra-angle, which means ideal LED illumination with any E-Type connection, including older generation W&H motors and even non-W&H motors.
- W&H’s patented Self-Generating LED technology means no further set-up cost for LED illumination during implant surgery other than the purchase of this handpiece.
- Natural reproduction of red tones
- Integrated generator provides power for the self-generating LED
- Longer life of LED light compared to conventional halogen bulbs
- Fatigue-free working thanks to optimal ergonomics
- Durable and robust due to high-quality stainless steel and scratch-resistant coating
- Dismantleable for thorough cleaning
- Thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable
- The handpiece has speed decreasing feature of 20:1. It is completely dismantleable with a press button hexagon chucking system that is suitable for surgical burs and cutters.
- Thanks to it being half the size of a normal LED, the Mini LED+ can be integrated very close to the contra-angle head and offers optimal illumination.
- External irrigation spray (adjustable due to left or right focused spray clips) with internal irrigation system
- Kirschner/Meyer internal cooling system
- For surgical burs and cutters with contra-angled shank Ø 2.35 mm, (shank hardness >50 HRC, >520 HV)
- It allows a maximum drive speed 40,000 min-1
- 1 year warranty.
- Implant site preparation
- Driving the implant into the osteotomy