W&H Implant Surgical Motor
W&H Implant Surgical Motor- Implantmed SI-915
The Gold Standard in Implant Surgery.
Advantages at a glance:
- W&H Implant Surgical Motor-Implantmed SI-915 features five factory pre-set programs. Two of the programs are for ancillary surgical procedures and three of the programs are for the other various stages of implant treatment.
- The large, easy-to-read display and the simple operation via function keys insure ease of use.
- The Implant Surgical Motor features provide external and internal option for sterile irrigation with pump, while manual irrigation may also be used in lieu of this system.
- The foot control has a motor-switch, coolant pump-switch, program-switch, and forward/reverse-switch so you have your hands free for your instrument.
- The impressive motor power which provides a speed range of 300 – 40,000 rpm and a torque of 5,5 Ncm.
- The automatic torque control, which can be adjusted from 5 to 70 Ncm, is able to provide precise torque in all surgical applications.
- Automatic thread cutter functions: supports you when inserting implant in hard bone. This minimizes the possibility of pressure necrosis which ultimately minimizes the risk of implant failure due to over compression of the bone
- Easy to use
- Very short and correspondingly light: the Implantmed motor
- Powerful motor with 5.5 Ncm torque
- Wide speed range: 300 up to 40,000 rpm
at the motor
- Precise torque limitation: 5 to 70 Ncm
- Automatic thread cutter function
- Motor with cable, thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable
- 1 year warranty
- control unit
- Motor with 1.8 m cable incl. 5 clips
- Foot control S-N1
- Motor support
- Mains cable
- 2 locking pins
- 3 lines of disposable irrigation tubing
For more information on W&H Implantmed from the manufacture: Click Here
For accessories for W&H Surgical Motor-Implantmed SI-915: Click Here
For W&H Surgical Motor-Implantmed service form: Click Here