Implantmed Spare Motor (For Implantmed SI-915, 2011, 1.8m Cable)
A busy Oral Surgery & Implantology practice cannot afford to be without an Implantmed spare motor for their Implantmed SI-915 surgery unit. Whether you have back to back procedures or simply want peace of mind, having a spare motor + cable connection ensures that your implant practice will be covered. The lightweight and powerful motor features a wide speed range, and the E-Type connection ensures ability for use among all ISO standard E-Type surgical handpieces.
Further technical details of this product include:
- The Implantmed Spare Motor is the motor + cable connection between the surgical console (Implantmed SI-915) and the surgical handpiece.
- The Spare motor + cable features the E-Type ISO connection 3964 (DIN 13.940)
- The Motor with cable is thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable
- A motor torque of 5.5 Ncm and a motor speed range of
300 up to 40,000 rpm make light work of tough procedures.
- The automatic torque control at the rotary instrument,
which can be set on the Implantmed unit at between
5 and 70 Ncm, ensures it is safe in operation.