4 Instrument FusionEx Luxation Kit
The 4 Instrument FusionEx Luxation kit includes a sterilization cassette to house the instruments, streamline sterilization, and improve efficiency.
The 4 Instrument FusionEx Luxation kit includes:
- Straight 4.0mm Spear Point Luxation Instrument (LS591/4.0)
- Curved 4.0mm Spear Point Luxation Instrument (LS591A/4.0)
- Straight 2.5mm Luxation Instrument (LS592/2.5)
- Curved 2.5mm Luxation Instrument (LS592A/2.5)
Characteristics of FusionEx Luxation Instruments:
- The ergonomic grip assures optimal guidance of the instrument as well as enhanced tactile sense during use.
- The slender, thin, shape provides for an optimum view of the surgical site from all positions.
- The weighted base of the instrument can be utilized as a platform for tapping (i.e. use with a mallet) but also serves as a counterweight, providing the surgeon with the leverage needed to carefully guide the instrument.
FusionEx Spear Point Luxation Instruments:
- The Spear Point Luxators are atraumatic extraction instruments with a delicate spear point to carefully sever the periodontal ligament, while minimizing damage to the surrounding alveolar bone.
FusionEx Straight and Curved Luxation (Micro) Elevators:
- The Straight and Curved Luxation (Micro) Elevators are atraumatic extraction instruments that feature a slender finely finished working end which allows for easy access to the interproximal region in order to luxate (smoothly elevate) the tooth gently.